Monday 9 September 2013

The Secret Hen House Theatre

By Helen Peters

Since the death of her mother, Hannah's family life has been a bit chaotic. Her father works all day on their dilapidated farm, and the four children are pretty much left to themselves. One day, Hannah finds a ramshackle old hen house in a forgotten corner of the farm and decides to turn it into a secret theatre. But then the farm is threatened with demolition. Hannah hatches a plan to save it. Who can she trust? And what will happen when her dad finds out?

2 comments:

  1. I liked this book at the start but the ending was very dissapointing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book and I could not stop reading it this was my favoret I recommend this book to you and with a star ratting from 1 to 5 I would rate it 5 I think that you would like this book go on give it a try you wont be able to stop reading

    ReplyDelete